Telco 2.0 vol.1.

by GarciaPL on Friday 13 July 2012

On my blog I would also write something about I am currently working on in MSc thesis. Surely I am not able to put all relevant information in one post, so you must be patient and just hold your breath ;)


The main topic of upcoming series of posts will be the explanation of mysterious acronym : Telco 2.0.

At the beginning, I will write a bit about historical background. What happened in the past in global economy and world of technology. How changed conception of the operation of telecoms. A few words about Web 2.0 and marketing concept "Long Tail".

In another post I will put some information about economic and law environment - legislative action in telecommunications sector, market challenges and finally implemented business model corresponding to those circumstences.

After this I will write about right service platform Telco 2.0 and how changed interfaces used by telecoms to nowadays and who made this change.

Some information about technical side of this service platform based on some examples.

Finally, I will place some prediction about how telecommunication market will change in the future using report IBM Telco 2015.



Reference:
[1] Orange Labs Telco 2.0 University
[2] Telco 2.0 Orange Blog
[3] STL Partners Telco 2.0 Initiative
[4] IBM Telco 2015 Five telling years, four future scenarios