SQL DSL

by GarciaPL on Monday 7 September 2015

At this moment I am looking for some Java library for SQL-DSL. I have two requirements for this library. First of all it must be able to build queries using Builder pattern. Second requirement is that it should be available in Maven central repository. I must to add that I am not looking for some bigger framework to do it, but some small tool to build those queries dynamically. I found very good library called jOOQ. Unfortunately it will apply overhead in my project. I found library called sql-dsl from kantega [2]. Unfortunately it is not available in Maven repository. Additionally I found that this library does not support distinct statement (maybe owner forgot about this...). Nevertheless there was perfect time and place for me to make pull request with hotfix on GitHub [1]. I hope that owner of this library will apply those changes and put this library in Maven repository that it will be more accessible for me and other developers.


Reference :
[1] https://github.com/GarciaPL/sql-dsl
[2] https://github.com/kantega/sql-dsl